Smell of in a sentence
(1) The smell of diesel oil permeated the air.
(2) The smell of the rotten meat was enough!
(3) The smell of leather permeated the room.
(4) There was a distinct smell of gas.
(5) The smell of frying nauseated her.
(6) He loved the smell of new-mown grass.
(7) The smell of hospitals always puts me off.
(8) I detected a smell of gas.
(9) I snuffed the smell of fish.
(10) There was an overpowering smell of burning tyres.
(11) The smell of baked apples pervaded the house.
(12) The pungent, choking smell of sulphur filled the air.
(13) There is a nauseating smell of rotten food.
(14) The smell of lavender lingered faintly in the room.
(15) The smell of sawdust and glue pervaded the factory.
(16) The air was filled with the smell of flowers. Sentencedict.com
(17) The faint smell of her perfume lingered in the room.
(18) The smell of death and decay hung over the town.
(19) The smell of the sea air makes you glad to be alive!
(20) Twilight was sweet with the smell of lilac and freshly turned earth.
(21) You loathe the smell of greasy food when you are seasick.
(22) The smell of blood sent the sharks into a feeding frenzy.
(23) There is a smell of fried chicken in this room.
(24) I always associate the smell of baking with my childhood.
(25) The delicious smell of freshly-made coffee came from the kitchen.
(26) The smell of new bread floated up from the kitchen.
(27) There was strong smell of cheap perfume in the car.
(28) Don't listen to him.His ideas smell of dishonesty.
(29) Have a smell of this perfume.
(30) Alcohol has a very distinctive smell; it's quite distinct from the smell of wine.