String up in a sentence
(1) They strung up some lanterns among the trees.
(2) He reckons they're too soft on mass murderers and says they ought to be strung up.
(3) Flags had been strung up across the street.
(4) Are you strung up?Now,come on,enter!
(5) Two of the rebel leaders were strung up.
(6) She always gets strung up before a performance.
(7) He should be strung up!
(8) I saw clearly that she strung up a little.
(9) I get very strung up before an exam.
(10) Two of the rebel leaders were strung up as a warning to the others.
(11) They were all strung up over the show of wire - walking.
(12) He ought to be strung up for what he said about his mother. Sentencedict.com
(13) People were stringing up decorations on the fronts of their homes.
(14) Let's string up a banner in the garden to welcome him home.
(15) It was so intense and we were both so strung up, uneasy about it.
(16) This can be any alphanumeric string up to 28 characters in length.
(17) Awake all night, Jimmy was bleary-eyed but too strung up on his nerves to notice he was tired.
(18) He grinned with pride, turning on the tiny blue Christmas lights he had strung up under the dash.
(19) Between two people one poncho was used as a groundsheet and the other was strung up and pinned down with home-made pegs.
(20) Work the string up and down.
(21) String up these songs and you'll have a musical.
(22) He jerked the string up and the puppet jumped.
(23) String up the traitors!
(24) Ball the string up.