Stop off in a sentence
1. We can stop off half way to have our lunch.
2. I'll stop off at the shops on my way home and get some wine.
3. Is this a continuous flight, or do we stop off anywhere?
4. We'll stop off at a restaurant for dinner.
5. Jack has to stop off school for his illness.
6. We're going to stop off in Paris for a couple of days before heading south.
7. Try to stop off for at least an hour to explore the medieval town.
8. We can stop off and see you on our way back.
9. Shall we go straight to the party or stop off at a pub first?
10. Go right home at once,[Sentencedict.com] don't stop off anywhere on the way.
11. Vlad, everyone wants to stop off at Escrow.
12. We need to stop off and get gas soon.
13. There's time to stop off here and there and browse around the shops.
14. But before returning to Bacolod I stop off again at Binalbagan to meet some of Negros's' internal refugees'.
15. There's a stop off in Cortina before heading past Lake Misurina and returning via Lienz.
16. Do you mind if we stop off in the town for a moment while I do a quick bit of shopping?
17. Well then, stop off at the Thomas Building and see him.
18. A place for all kinds of wildlife to stop off and drink, it will attract them like a magnet.
19. We'll stop off and see you on our way back.
20. Before I go to the supermarket, I usually stop off for a drink.
21. I need to stop off somewhere first.
22. They stop off at a cigarette machine, then go to a cheap basement restaurant for spaghetti.
23. He's offered to stop off in Rome and Siena first.
24. I'll stop off for a few days in Paris to visit my cousins.
25. Be this a continuous flight, or do we stop off anywhere.
26. I plan to stop off in the village and have a bite to eat.
27. But she might walk slowly, gossiping on the way, or even stop off at some other house to drink tea.
28. Those who use the motorway regularly like lorry drivers tend to stop off during foggy periods.
29. Without my being in any position to know their movements, they stop off for lunch half-way through their trip.
30. The trick will be to get some of these passengers to stop off in Tehran.