Slide into in a sentence
1. What we are witnessing is the country's slow slide into anarchy.
2. If prices rise the country could slide into anarchy.
3. Eric lost his footing and began to slide into the pit.
4. We mustn't slide into complacency.
5. A man couldn't slide into the abyss when she was around.
6. On a slide into second base, a player landed on his leg and it broke in another spot.
7. Clark is too good a player to slide into obscurity, but a brittle temperament hasn't helped the recovery process.
8. He saw their tangled limbs relax and slide into sleep, arms trailing.
9. Or, do we slide into a low technology, low value-added, low-wage economy?
10. We walk inside and slide into a booth, he and Mary on one side and me on the other.
11. Like the head on stout, Dublin resists the slide into modern ways.
12. important not to think lies, or to slide into those mechanical and untruthful habits of thought which are so pleasant and so ...
13. Jaki clearly affirms that in Christianity, a slide into pantheism was prevented because the doctrine of the creation was bolstered up by faith in the Incarnation.
14. to slide into those mechanical and untruthful habits of thought which are so pleasant and so easy as descents to mental ineptitude.
15. Slide into a theater to watch Ice Age 2: The Meltdown this April.
16. A derailed train can slide into the influence of a tunnel mouth and will then be allowed to continue sliding below ground, as long as there is a continuous series of tunnel pieces to contain it.
17. The nation was urged to pull together to avoid a slide into complete chaos.
18. The government must take measures, he said, to halt the country's slide into recession.
19. There's a pathos in his performance which he never lets slide into sentimentality.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. They blamed the republic's nationalistic coalition government for the slide into civil strife.
21. A more ruthless woman would have let the whole place slide into chaos until he learned to do things for himself.
22. I drop my stuff on an empty chair and slide into the water before the old man can catch up.
23. The top cover of the printer lifts up and the twin head carriers automatically slide into view.
24. Keith throws his right shoulder backwards and forwards, hoping the pads will somehow slide into place.
25. Moreover many lost faith in Britain's ability, under any government, to prevent the slide into war.
26. Second, we need some kind of global bodies to prevent a further slide into a politics of might is right.
27. I followed his pointing finger, and saw the Scipio slide into the fjord at a good speed.
28. Absent access to credit, we must also be prepared to watch low-wage workers slide into desperate straits.
29. But it is more important not to think lies, or to slide into those mechanical and untruthful habits of thought which are so < ...
30. American social science found itself suddenly without an overarching theory and began its subsequent slide into its current methodological Balkanization.