Sketch out in a sentence
1. Sketch out what you intend to do.
2. I sketch out the whole scenario in seven minutes flat.
3. Before commenting, let me now briefly sketch out by way of summary the salient points of the monist argument.
4. In Chapter 14 I sketch out the fundamentals of a structuralist theory of truth.
5. Therefore it remains for us to sketch out a more articulated theory based upon Bukharin's ideas of disproportionality and dis-equilibrium.
6. The remarks in this section only sketch out a province for which a proper theory of discourse deixis might provide an account.
7. The little boy can sketch out a horse quickly.
8. Let me sketch out the others.
9. I'll also sketch out some comparisons between existential psychotherapy and religious consolation.
10. Sketch out a general idea of where,[http://Sentencedict.com] your money must go on a regular basis.
11. Amid the turmoil, it might seem futile to sketch out the future banking landscape.
12. Diaries, letters and biographies sketch out the lives of many interesting figures.
13. Give me a notebook and pencil and I'll sketch out what I have in mind.
14. He could scrape together financing for a deal as well as sketch out the design for an attractive development.
15. She went down on her hands and knees to sketch out a full-scale dia-gram of the barrel she wanted.
16. But Labour, too, was disappointing in its reluctance to sketch out what an alternative science policy might look like.
17. You can also buy the iPhone Stencil Kit to quickly sketch out iPhone UI prototypes paper.