Side walk in a sentence
1. A fence separates the garden from the side walk.
2. There is a deep hold in the side walk.
3. On the side walk in front of one of the stores sat a little Swede boy, crying bitterly.
4. I expect you'll notice that all over the city the cars are left with their wheels turned towards the side walk so that they can't roll away.
5. But since others promised to be on the invitation, but did not mention I went to go and see the side walk. I am afraid there is no chance to go after.
6. All the women and girls were making their way to the church while the men, and hundreds of them, stood on the side walk or sat in cafes eating and drinking coffee or beer and watching the world go by.
7. Into the district, said Xia Yu side of the side walk.
8. Not make it clear that while it explored the side walk.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. The restaurant is very squishy and crowded. Some tables are even moved onto the side walk.
10. "Remaining eight newspaper, " maggie card said to me, "wait him from the side walk over and we will get home.
11. The rotation move in disco dancing can include a side walk where the leader cross-steps to the side and guides the follower around him.
12. One can see its faint outline, its beautiful stonework side walk, and even the bridge and running water in front of it, which has blended with the brick wainscoting in the room.