In a sense in a sentence
(1) His suggestion is in a sense workable.
(2) Television in a sense has shrunk the world.
(3) In a sense he's right.
(4) What you say is true in a sense.
(5) In a sense, she's right.
(6) In a sense, both were right.
(7) What he says is right in a sense.
(8) In a sense it doesn't matter any more.
(9) Sophia had, in a sense, married beneath her .
(10) You are right in a sense, but you don't know all the facts.
(11) He was, in a sense, given a blank cheque to negotiate the new South Africa.
(12) The experience of mystic trance is in a sense analogous to sleep or drunkenness.
(13) Exoneration is in a sense the obverse of responsibility.
(14) And in a sense it could.
(15) Everything is brand new, in a sense.
(16) They were, in a sense, a sacred trust.
(17) In a sense, Deborah conned him out of it.
(18) He feels, in a sense, betrayed.
(19) In a sense, it was even a step backwards.
(20) It is, in a sense, a whole new planet.
(21) In a sense, they domesticated us.
(22) In a sense, no-fault porce did what was intended.
(23) In a sense he reaches out and grasps it.
(24) In a sense the Salvation Army is a subculture. Sentencedict.com
(25) Which, in a sense is true.
(26) But it is, in a sense, a one-way process.
(27) In a sense, they do not help our cause.
(28) We thank Flaubert for picking it up; in a sense, the irony wasn't there until he observed it.
(29) Yet, in a sense, the dramatist was right and the actress wrong.
(30) In buying your children all these things, you are in a sense buying them off.