University of chicago in a sentence
1. He was a student at the University of Chicago.
2. Entered University of Chicago at 15 to study mathematics and philosophy.
3. Robert Eisner, a University of Chicago economist, uses a simple calculation.
4. Campbell earned a doctorate from the University of Chicago, where his dissertation dealt with wage differentials between men and women.
5. He went to the University of Chicago to study the physics of electricity.
6. James Shapiro and his colleagues at the University of Chicago have been studying a common gut bacterium called Proteus mirabilis.
7. She is a postgraduate at the University of Chicago.
8. He did this at the University of Chicago.
9. Persepolis and Ancient Iran. University of Chicago.
10. " As University of Chicago astrophysicist Michael Turner once put it: "The cosmological constant is an idea that's come and gone ... and come ... and gone.
11. The Divinity School at the University of Chicago has problems as well.
12. University of Chicago cosmologist Juan Collar believes his group may have spotted a dark matter signal in their detector inside an abandoned mine in Soudan Minnesota.
13. Late last year, Steven Kaplan of University of Chicago professor and Josh Lerner of Harvard Business School published a study claiming "It Ain't Broke."
14. The university of Chicago is a private, nondenminational, coeducational institution of higher learning and research.
15. Article provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
16. John Cacioppo at the university University of Chicago led the study.
17. Halbwachs, Maurice. On Collective Memory. Chicago : The University of Chicago Press, 1992.
18. Cohn has a degree in political science from the University of Chicago.
19. Just about then I met my wife, who, coincidentally, had also gone to the University of Chicago.
20. Its deliberations were published in two volumes by the University of Chicago Press, and subsequently reprinted several times.
21. Heinz Kohut developed self-psychology theory at about the same time that Carl Rogers developed client-centered therapy - both were at the University of Chicago.
22. The world's first nuclear chain reaction took place at the University of Chicago, under physicists Enrico Fermi and Arthur Compton.
23. The most famous active reader of great books I know was President Hutchins, of the University of Chicago.
24. The young beach volleyball player, who hopes one day to attend the University of Chicago, right now just wants to have fun and "play as many sports as possible".
25. The world has been changed irrevocably by that first nuclear chain reaction on the deserted squash court underneath the stadium at the University of Chicago.
26. There is a precedent for that: In the l930s, University of Chicago president Robert Hutchins encouraged kids as young as l5 and l6 to come to his school.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. That's a challenge Beazley, now an assistant professor with the Department of Computer Science at the University of Chicago, is tackling.
28. "This is game-changing science," Michael Turner, a cosmologist at the University of Chicago, told a packed auditorium during the Decade of Dark Energy Symposium held last week at STScI.
29. Paul Sereno is a paleontologist and professor at the University of Chicago.
30. Paul M. Churchland and Clifford A. Hooker , Images of Science, the University of Chicago Press, 1985, pp .245～246.