Run into in a sentence
(1) All rivers run into the sea.
(2) All rivers run into sea.
(3) Let me know if you run into any snags.
(4) The repairs will probably run into thousands of pounds.
(5) The storm is coming.Run into the classroom!
(6) Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. Michael Jordan
(7) We've run into difficulties / difficulty with the new project.
(8) The ship has to run into the harbor when the sudden storm arises.
(9) The scheme has run into serious difficulties.
(10) These two rivers run into each other.
(11) Watch he doesn't run into the road.
(12) Be careful not to run into debt.
(13) He has run into trouble in his job.
(14) The cost of repairing the damage could run into millions.
(15) They have run into trouble while designing the new machine.
(16) Under any of these scenarios(http://sentencedict.com/run into.html), the company will run into debt.
(17) My first act was to run into the waiting room.
(18) We had the misfortune to run into a violent storm.
(19) I let the water run into it and we watched as it foamed and bubbled.
(20) The pilot told the control tower that he'd run into technical trouble.
(21) If I run into anything that might interest you, I'll send it your way.
(22) The final cost of the project will easily run into six figures .
(23) If you run into the boss, put in a good word for me!
(24) But they run into trouble when Maj.
(25) The number of deaths could run into hundreds.
(26) The nature study project has run into a snag.
(27) The talks have quickly run into problems.
(28) The beer is run into casks.
(29) We are not prepared to write a blank cheque for companies that have run into trouble.
(30) He was determined to hold on this job whatever difficulties he might run into.