Shrug off in a sentence
1. I admire the way she is able to shrug off unfair criticism.
2. You're a father and you can't simply shrug off your responsibility for your children.
3. I hope I can shrug off this cold before I go on holiday.
4. The team have been able to shrug off their recent failures and perform well.
5. The city is trying to shrug off its industrial image and promote itself as a tourist centre.
6. She wanted to shrug off his firm, proprietorial grasp but managed to resist.
7. The royals will try to shrug off their problems and put on a good show for Margaret.
8. Meanwhile, the indestructible burial mound would shrug off the tempest like a great, ageless whale.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Yet constitutional monarchists would be foolish to shrug off the event.
10. She can shrug off her troubles and keep smiling.
11. This actress tried to shrug off these reporters.
12. She can shrug off all her troubles.
13. She can shrug off her troubles and met smiling.
14. Now he seems determined to shrug off such worries.
15. At national level, Labour is striving to shrug off its past.
16. And I can even shrug off the unjustifiable accuse the university education of the unemployment rate.
17. You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
18. The urban middle - class may shrug off rising food prices(Sentencedict.com), but the poor are being hit harder.
19. It took me a long time to shrug off the effect of a drug.
20. But Flynn, like many others, still won't shrug off the 2012 prophecies.
21. But most companies will be able to shrug off the credIt'squeeze.
22. Shearer is confident that the Argentine can shrug off the media storm that has surrounded his protracted transfer to Old Trafford, having shown himself to be suitably thick-skinned last term.
23. These are not questions the old generations can shrug off lightly.
24. Americans will no longer be able to shrug off European concepts.
25. You should try to shrug off the effects of drugs.
26. It is wrong to shrug off this kind of disease.
27. I quit cold turkey some 25 years ago, but the specialists simply shrug off this kind of information.
28. It would be hypocritical unethical, in fact for the paymaster to shrug off responsibility.
29. Wielding the billhook allows Heavy Billmen to hack, stab and chop if needed and being encased in anything from half to three quarter plate armour means they can shrug off considerable damage.
30. It takes me a long time in the morning to shrug off sleep.