Shut out in a sentence
1. Anna felt shut out of the conversation.
2. I was shut out for being five minutes late.
3. "Who shuts love out(sentencedict.com), in turn shall be shut out from love.
4. She finds it impossible to shut out the memory of the accident.
5. Colorado shut out Kansas City 3-0.
6. She learned to shut out her angry feelings.
7. The shutters were closed to shut out the daylight.
8. These trees shut out the view.
9. Close the door and shut out that draft!
10. She shut out memories of James.
11. No member should be shut out.
12. It seemed to me that I was being shut out of the dialogue and that's something I just don't cotton to.
13. I was set to shut out anyone else who came knocking.
14. He closed his eyes and tried to shut out the world.
15. We shut out the opposing team and won by 3 to 0.
16. I shut out the memory which was too painful to dwell on.
17. I felt I was being shut out from all the family's affairs.
18. She had shut out two of her first four Wimbledon opponents by identical 6-0, 6-0 scores.
19. I want to shut out the noise.
20. I put my hands over my eyes to shut out my fears: I'd never seen a dead person before.
21. Shall I ever be able to shut out the sight and the sound?
22. It was as if some one had shut out all the sound in the world.
23. I tried to shut out these abominations and concentrate on Marine One seat assignments.
24. People close their windows at night in a vain attempt to shut out the sound of gunfire.
25. The wind blew the door closed behind me and now I'm shut out .
26. She pulled the duvet over her head to try to shut out the light.
27. When the new baby comes along it is only too easy to shut out the others.
28. Long whips of hawthorn arched over and helped to shut out the barely lightening sky.
29. People close their windows at night in a vain attempt to shut out the sound of sirens and gunfire.
30. This business of the children locking themselves in made her feel excluded, for ever shut out and repudiated by them.