Sign in in a sentence
1. All visitors must sign in on arrival.
2. Sign in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
3. There was a for sale sign in the yard.
4. Remember to sign in at reception.
5. New security measures require all visitors to sign in at reception and wear a visitor's badge.
6. Please initial each page and sign in the space provided.
7. The contract will be ready to sign in two weeks.
8. The privileged sign in at a large book attached by a thin chain to a sort of lectern.
9. Claudia had just time to see a sign in gold and red before they turned into a cobbled yard.
10. There was not the slightest sign in his behaviour of any strict Methodist upbringing.
11. He tapped out the call sign in two-minute segments, waited for ten, called again.
12. The only good sign in his game was his play of the par-threes[sentencedict.com], two under par for the two rounds.
13. Look, there wasn't any sign in there of a scuffle of any kind?
14. Nellie's house had a 'To Let' sign in the window.
15. There's a famous traffic sign in New York.
16. Go to the home page and sign in.
17. He gave me a sign in the affirmative.'
18. It imply the illegal word sign in the data.
19. The old man made a sign in the affirmative.
20. Sign in a London department store: Bargain basement upstair.
21. Did you read the sign in front of you?
22. Raininess is one of the sign in south.
23. Battle's sign in temporal bone trauma.
24. Every student must sign in when he comes back to the college.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Objective : To evaluate the sentinel clot sign in blunt upper abdominal trauma.
26. Place a HELP sign in your window if you need assistance.
27. In the meantime, would you sign in and register your ability?
28. Each planet always acts conjointly with the zodiacal sign in which it is found.
29. A quite different sort of example is the recurrent theme of asking for a sign in the gospel narratives.
30. The blade itself forms an endless loop, like the infinity sign in modern mathematics.