Sign on in a sentence
1. Sign on the dotted line.
2. The sign on the toilet door said 'Engaged'.
3. The sign on the gates read "No Unauthorized Entry".
4. A sign on the outer door read: 'No Entry'.
5. It's time for you to sign on.
6. I had to sign on the dole on Monday.
7. The sign on the fence said 'No trespassing'.
8. Once you sign on the dotted line you are committed to that property.
9. The sign on the wall said 'Now wash your hands'.
10. I'll probably have to sign on with a nursing agency.
11. Just sign on the dotted line and the car is yours.
12. Make sure the repairs are done before you sign on the dotted line.
13. The sign on the bus read "Private: Not In Service".
14. He hung a sign on the door of the shop which said it would reopen at 11.
15. Where's the percentage sign on this keyboard?
16. Maryellen reads aloud the sign on the wall.
17. Sign on the dotted line, please.
18. Most clients sign on with a handshake.
19. There was a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn.
20. It all seemed easy - they sign on the dotted line and Balbinder would be virtually taken out of their hands.
21. He asked if Adrian had posted the Closed sign on the entrance door.
22. Do you see a sign on me that says Jungle Clearing Specialist?
23. The answer is as obvious as the sign on a streetcar - it is a business man.
24. Well-if I wanted to join the queue to sign on for work, I needed an address first.Sentencedict
25. If you want to join the club, all you have to do is sign on the dotted line.
26. It would be a sacrilege to put a neon sign on that beautiful old building.
27. When we arrive at the office each morning we have to sign on the dotted line.
28. But the relatively small civil service portion could sail through, if Republicans sign on to them.
29. You may want another approach to get people to sign on the dotted line.
30. Gumbiner threw herself into the project, cajoling Hayden to sign on as well.